I want to get a shirt that just says 'Make Cool Shit.' (But not in the style of the KEEP CALM, because that shit's week). That's what I like to do. I write and I make cool shit.
I like to look at projects as an opportunity to make something that I want to show my friends. Because if my friends like it, it's probably worth sharing. But at the end of the day we have to create work that makes our clients happy. So I try and be smart about the cool shit I make.
Associate Creative Director at Barbarian – Current
• Samsung, AB Inbev and JBL
Freelance Creative Director – 2013 - 2017
• Google, Yahoo!, Castrol, Kohler, Capital One, SAP, Time Warner Cable and HP.
Freelance Creative Director at Big Spaceship – 2015 - 2015
• Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge+ and Note5 global launch.
Associate Creative Director at American Rogue – April 2013 - 2015
• All things Ruby Tuesday.
Senior Copywriter at Deutsch – 2011 - 2013
• Microsoft, Outback, Degree, Aruba, Snuggle and Country Crock.
Senior Copywriter at Digitas – 2011
• American Express
Copywriter at Ogilvy & Mather – 2010 - 2011
• IKEA, SAP, CapriSun, KRAFT, American Express and Castrol
Copywriter at Getty Images – 2009 - 2010
Intern at McCann Erickson – 2009
• MLB, MasterCard and Women's Professional Soccer.
Copywriter at Posner Advertising – 2008 - 2009
• Real Estate Advertising Copywriter. (I wrote the word 'amenities' 12,872 times)
Assistant Features Editor at The Leaf-Chronicle – 2003 - 2006
Writer at Where Magazine – 2000 - 2002
Savannah College of Art and Design
University of Nevada Las Vegas